Global Hope Network International (GHNI) is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) based in Geneva Switzerland. It’s an international humanitarian aid organization that provides both temporary relief programs as well as long-term sustainability education. They look to provide support to unreached people in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Development, using TCD-Transformational Community Development for impoverished villages
- Emergency Rapid Response Relief
- Natural Disaster Relief
- Disease and Poverty mediation without creating ongoing dependencies
- Recruiting and sending of short-term volunteer teams
- Networking community leaders in effective application of resources to existing problems
- Geneva Institute of Leadership and Public Policy(GILPP) – Geneva, Switzerland