Rwanda welcomed ELD-Entrepreneurial Leadership Development !
Welcome to Rwanda, from where I am writing this update! 28 community leaders attended this focused time in learning how to better start and grow a business. Increasingly, they experience personally, how this both builds out their relationships, and provides for their families and communities.
Session topics included:
* Discovering Your Design (how you are uniquely made for this)
* Life Journey – (how has your particular journey prepared you for this)
* Thinking Like And Entrepreneur
* Business Plan (specific detailed, inclusive)
* Why / Why / Who / Where / When / How (of it all)
* Starting & Sustaining A Business
* Unique Value Proposition – UVP
* Funding Your Business
* Goal Setting
* Character and Ethical Leadership
* Budget Development
* Social Entrepreneurship
* “Shark Tank” / “Wild Den” Presentations, With Potential Funders
2 quick back-stories on all this:
* My attendance at an associate NGO this past summer in Colorado, allowed me to meet colleagues who understood my TCD journey and quickly invited me into their journey of this ELD, that dovetails so wonderfully into all I am focused on in the countries I work in.
* Our church in Colorado Springs has a robust and very healthy relationship to the church here in Rwanda, allowing an additional 5 of these to attend, and get to know me/them much better. What a joy and privilege to be a part of such connections!
Thank you for undergirding all this … !
GHNI – Global Hope Network International